nordic naturals

Posted by Reviewer1664072 on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my father. He was diagnosed with high cholesterol about two years ago and has always been in the mid 200 range. After two weeks of having taken this oil twice a day (in the morning and before bed) his cholesterol has gone down to 170 which is in the normal range. This particular brand and dosage is ideal for people with cardiac problems / cholesterol problems. In addition, this product does not have the "fish aftertaste" because they process fresh fish not fish that have been caught days prior.

The Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1735863 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and the best taste of any of the Omega-3 liquids. Not at all fishy tasting.

Delicious and Versatile Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil really tastes delicious. My husband eats if from a tablespoon, but I use it as a salad dressing and sometimes add it to my breakfast smoothie. Tastes especially delicious with my pea protein/spinach/blueberry/cinnamon/stevia and lemon flavored fish oil combination.

good product. rated very high by independent Fish oil ratings.

Posted by Reviewer3331367 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Iherb's two day shipping is misleading. Yes, once the package is picked up, it arrives in two days. However, it's usually at least one full day before the product is picked up and therefore I always receive it at the end of the third business day--not two day as advertised.

The best omega-3 !

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best omega-3 available on the market. Good taste, high quality, high in omega-3, triglyceride form ... really, that's one of the best product i ever bought on iherb. Congratulations to Nordic Naturals !

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Liquid, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2282073 on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy because it is often recommended brand in terms of purity ... I can not even talk about the effects, I use a product recently The taste of fish is strong enough for me, but it's the same with all fish oils, I'll try to add the lemon oil

Nordic Naturals Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1126359 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for purity and great taste. Always fresh. Good for the heart and arthritis conditions.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several fish oil supplements over the years and I am very impressed with this one. There is absolutely no fishy taste and I take it straight from the spoon in the morning. My hair has been so silky and bouncy and I have seen other positive benefits. I was suffering from dry eyes and it has much improved. I highly recommend this fish oil.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great fish oil, Nordic is my favorite brand for fish oil, and this is a good flavor. I put it on a cracker, or eat it straight.

My kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love the orange flavour but now that we've tried the lemon, we love this too! And it's so fresh, you don't really get the fishy taste.

1 2 3