Very good and seem working

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste fresh and totally acceptable to me! I Hate fishy smell but found none in this product. My Son also accepts this taste and his attention span has lengthened after taking this for 2 weeks. Have reordered.

Delicious and Versatile Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil really tastes delicious. My husband eats if from a tablespoon, but I use it as a salad dressing and sometimes add it to my breakfast smoothie. Tastes especially delicious with my pea protein/spinach/blueberry/cinnamon/stevia and lemon flavored fish oil combination.

nordic naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my father. He was diagnosed with high cholesterol about two years ago and has always been in the mid 200 range. After two weeks of having taken this oil twice a day (in the morning and before bed) his cholesterol has gone down to 170 which is in the normal range. This particular brand and dosage is ideal for people with cardiac problems / cholesterol problems. In addition, this product does not have the "fish aftertaste" because they process fresh fish not fish that have been caught days prior.

The Best Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and the best taste of any of the Omega-3 liquids. Not at all fishy tasting.

good product. rated very high by independent Fish oil ratings.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Iherb's two day shipping is misleading. Yes, once the package is picked up, it arrives in two days. However, it's usually at least one full day before the product is picked up and therefore I always receive it at the end of the third business day--not two day as advertised.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it is tested every batch for heavy metal compared to carlson lab where no test result is shown.

My children love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste good I can only hope it indeed has the omega-3 quantities as described, and that it is free of heavy metals as that is my only real concern.

Like Candy for the Kids!

Posted by Expat American in PH on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not something I would expect but my children absolutely love this stuff. Even before, we used the "baby version" for them but I want them to have a higher amount of Omega-3 so I stepped up to this one instead (not ready for the Ultimate). My kids will easily open their mouths when it comes to taking this & have no issues. Yes, like most fish oils there is a slight fishy smell afterwards but as long as my kids like it, I don't mind. I have tried it myself & it's actually very good (possibly good on a salad as a dressing). The lemon flavor is great & I have no desire to try the other flavors at this time. Why ruin a good thing by experimenting? Unfortunately our last bottle was broken when our son decided to take it out of the fridge without our knowledge & dropped it (the couch still smells of fish, not a great thing to have) so I'm needing to replace it ASAP. Make sure to put it in the fridge after opening to keep it fresh till the last drop! The great thing I like about this compared to most kids fish oils, it's not cod liver but instead is made of anchovies and sardines. The natural preservatives helps too because too many companies like to use cheap chemicals to make their product last longer.

This product never fails to impress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for years but this is the first time we bought it from you. We are impressed with the product and the service getting it to New Zealand in less than a week.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No fishy smell! Good taste. Best quality.

1 2 3