Great fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

Great Brand and Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 was recommended by my Rheumatologist and it seems to help with the inflammation. Most people living in the Northern Hemisphere are not getting enough Vitamin D, so taking Omega-3 and Vit. D together would seems to be a good move.

All the goodness!

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste fine and I understand that Nordic fish oil is the best. This one has D3 which is not the cheap synthetic D2 stuff that is found in milk.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it tastes nice and seems a very high quality product

Nordic naturals omega-3 D fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eye doctor said that I should take fish oil for my extremely dry eye condition. I hate fish oil, it is nasty. I needed to do everything that I could do So I took the advice that the salesperson recommended and I am so glad that I did. It taste great, you don't taste it all day. I am now on my fourth bottle. First two bottles from health food store snd next three from iherb. Great product.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for two months and it really works... I like it because it leaves no fishy aftertaste or burb.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can see the difference for my son.. He now five but still can't recognise alphabet.. now he be able to count 1 until 10 and recognise alphabet.. His vocabulary getting improved and I proud of my son.. am glad to know about this product by Iherb. Tq I herb.

1 2 3