Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2203486 on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these capsules. They are an all in one supplement for joint health like no other and with the most researched ingredients and combined in the most effective ratios based on the most respected clinical research. Most importantly, you feel the difference but you must give it at least 2 months to work. Excellent product!

Against OA and RA

Posted by Reviewer2678635 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I run out of this I start hurting.

My joints don't feel so bad after taking this

Posted by Reviewer2740421 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried for a few days and my joints felt better. They don't creak or hurt when I come down the stairs. Best part is it is shellfish free so I can take it - good for those allergic to shellfish.

Nordic natural omega 3 joints xtras

Posted by 5101813652365148797 on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been purchased this product until now finished and .my joint feel better after eaten few botol .currently out of stock..I hope this product would in stock.

Mordi. Omega Joint Xtra

Posted by 5560411872673110969 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it has fish oil plus glucosamine content. There is no fishy smell. This solved my joint problem.

it's ok

Posted by 5649064236672682278 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try a new EFA with UCII collagen already in the pill because I was trying to cut back on the number of vitamins I was taking. This product has a fishy smell. It seemed to work ok I give it a C+, but for the price; I would not buy this again because of the smell.