Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have high cholesterol and started taking this product when I went back to my doctors my cholesterol had dropped over 100 points and my good cholesterol was up. My doctor told me to continue taking this product.

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In just a month or so, my cholesterol dropped dramatically - even the ldl. My doctor could not believe it!

The only brand of Omegas that don't leave me burping fishy burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are the only omegas I will take - the lemon and rosemary make a huge difference. I love the addition of red yeast rice and CoQ10 here.

My risk factor (CRF) has dropped by 30%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for 6 months along with gugulipid. My HDL increased from 34 to 40 and LDL dropped from 193 to 151. CRF was 7.7 and now 5.3. No exercise at all :-)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for a while now . Good product .. Cholesterol level went down . A brand I trust .

This product is great for joints and cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My partner had a cholesterol reading of 7.6 just 3 months ago. After taking just 2 tablets per day he is now 6.2. No need for the harmful cholesterol reducing drugs that were prescribed. The doctor is very happy with the results Thanks, Rose

Superior Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

"Anything" that has Nordic Naturals on it is a great product!! High quality all the way!! It's a sure thing!

Did not bode well for me so no positive recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt bloated after taking one capsule. My intestines tightened up and did not feel good at all, this was compounded when I read several articles definitely not recommending Red Yeast Rice extract due to possible liver damage. With this in mind I have not taken any more and will ensure I fully research ingredients before purchase especially since this is not a low cost product.

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband wanted all these items and we were buying them in single bottles until one day I found this one--Omega 3's, Red Rice Yeast, & COQ10 all in one. Nordic naturals is a good company.

Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps to keep my cholesterol down to a normal level

1 2