Nice combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a convenient combination of omega3 fish oil and vitamins needed for healthy vision.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 7-year-old daughter has been taking this brand for several years. However, this is the first time I ordered this product especially for visual health. Although the pills seem to be large, she can swallow just fine.

Wonderful Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have (or should I say had!) severe dry eyes. When I saw this product, I thought it was genius. It has everything I was looking for in a supplement for the eye. After a couple weeks, my eyes felt so healthy! No more burning or grittiness, no more urge to rub them all the time. Maybe now I can try contacts again! I'm very thankful for iHerb and Nordic Naturals. iHerb is the only place I come to for supplements, and I trust in the quality and integrity of Nordic Naturals.

Helps dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep my eyes from feeling to dry

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this per doctor for eye supplement. Dr. Rx 10/2 for Lutein/Zeaxanthin, so I take one of these, and one Ultimate Omega. Works great.

This product has great features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got a little bit different than what I ordered, but I got better, because It is a newer product. :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/it0dboatsf4inmr/2016-10-21 13.21.24.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmjqv4op3nbl8op/2016-10-21 13.21.34.jpg?dl=0

Nordic naturals omega vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband is on this great product. The eye doctor wanted him to go on an expensive antibiotic and this was about the same price and also natural. Will continue.

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pills were rather huge but so far no side effects.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I need see the computer all day, because my job. It's great, my eyes don't feel dry and itch.

1 2