Incredible stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OMEGA WOMAN was referred to me from a nutritionalist our family sees. HUGE good deal for me (and the family) it cured my PMS related irritibaility, weepiness, etc. All those UGLY things. And the omega III fatty acid is a bonus. Wonderful, high quality grade product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In combination with the Rainbow Light Just Once Menapause Vitmanin/Minerals tablet, this is an excellent contribution to controlling increasingly unpleasat PMS symptoms. Felt the effect iwithin days. Its also important that the company takes care in the source of the fish oil. Highly recommended.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have chosen this because of my heavy symptoms of PMS. Taking this soft capsule for a month, I feel better and I seldom feel gloomy. Lemon taste good!

Delicious way to get my Omegas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was such a surprise - no rancidity whatsoever!! Just a light lemon taste on the exterior gel and a smooth, agreeable texture on the inside. If you're taking any Omega oils, I would highly, highly recommend this one!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I don't tolerate large amounts of fish oil well, and this product has just enough along with the primrose. The capsules are small and easy to swallow which is wonderful. Also has a nice lemony flavor.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for almost a year now and I have to admit I wasn't too convienced that it would work for me. However I did notice a diffeerence especially when it came to managing my cramps during my mensus. I noticed a slight increase in energy and I slept better at night.

Love!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! The only thing that help from hear-loss. After three weeks feel much better. This is my third puchase of theese.

Nordic Naturals Omega Woman Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very beneficial for women that have hot flashes. I ran out and I can feel the difference and this product really works.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to have high liver enzymes...not anymore. This fish oil is the best; no aftertaste. I have my mother and daughters hooked on it.

Hormone crazy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hormone levels were crazy to the point of driving my husband insane. I have always only taken natural products. A week after I tried this product my moods became more level and my PMS was less severe.

1 2 3 4