Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1995930 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In combination with the Rainbow Light Just Once Menapause Vitmanin/Minerals tablet, this is an excellent contribution to controlling increasingly unpleasat PMS symptoms. Felt the effect iwithin days. Its also important that the company takes care in the source of the fish oil. Highly recommended.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3135851 on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have chosen this because of my heavy symptoms of PMS. Taking this soft capsule for a month, I feel better and I seldom feel gloomy. Lemon taste good!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2394889 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I don't tolerate large amounts of fish oil well, and this product has just enough along with the primrose. The capsules are small and easy to swallow which is wonderful. Also has a nice lemony flavor.

Delicious way to get my Omegas!

Posted by Reviewer2202067 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was such a surprise - no rancidity whatsoever!! Just a light lemon taste on the exterior gel and a smooth, agreeable texture on the inside. If you're taking any Omega oils, I would highly, highly recommend this one!

Incredible stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2858252 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OMEGA WOMAN was referred to me from a nutritionalist our family sees. HUGE good deal for me (and the family) it cured my PMS related irritibaility, weepiness, etc. All those UGLY things. And the omega III fatty acid is a bonus. Wonderful, high quality grade product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1229646 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for almost a year now and I have to admit I wasn't too convienced that it would work for me. However I did notice a diffeerence especially when it came to managing my cramps during my mensus. I noticed a slight increase in energy and I slept better at night.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to have high liver enzymes...not anymore. This fish oil is the best; no aftertaste. I have my mother and daughters hooked on it.

Nordic Naturals Omega Woman Primrose

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very beneficial for women that have hot flashes. I ran out and I can feel the difference and this product really works.

Love!!!

Posted by 5580665245019977404 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! The only thing that help from hear-loss. After three weeks feel much better. This is my third puchase of theese.

Nordic Naturals, Omega Woman, Evening Prim. Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2037029 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful and iHerb sends them right away and has a great price.

1 2 3