Made his coat lovely and his hips happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It made my black dogs coat just glow. But I got cheap and tried another option that was slightly less expensive (it was made of more flaxseed then cod liver oil). After giving it to him for a month, I saw no benefit to his coat. It looked kind of dull. So I'm back on this stuff. Everyone always tells us how beautiful he is. I've also noticed that if we take him off this, he has problems with his hips. He walks very stiffly. But when he gets it regularly, he walks more smoothly with no stiffness.

Outstanding supplement product for dogs and cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dogs regularly throughout the cooler Midwestern months (late October through end of May). It makes their fur incredibly soft and shiny, and helps eradicate dry, flaky skin. I apply it directly to their dry dog food either once or twice a day. They love the taste of it! I'm also convinced that it helps their immune systems and helps maintain overall good health. Excellent product! I highly recommend it for your companion dogs and cats.

Hair improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog's hair started to get better as I feed him this product

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving this to my cats for two weeks now and I've noticed an improvement in my short-haired cat. She's around 11 yrs old now and her black fur lacked luster, shed a lot and generally looked drab. When I was petting her the other day, I noticed my hand wasn't getting full of fur and her hair looked really glossy. My other cat (medium-hair) - I haven't seen such a drastic improvement yet....

Reccomended by Vet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it long enough to know if it works although it was reccomended to me by a friend who is a vet tech and her office thinks this is the brand to buy.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Giving this to my Boston Terrier for her coat and joint issues. Seems to be helping on both!

Great for cats too!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give my cats about 1/4 tsp of this product a day with their wet food. They love it! I had tried flax seed oil but one cat would not eat her wet food, but she enjoys this.

Nordic Pet Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this product

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cat had been licking off her fur for 2 years, and I did not want 'drug' treatment. Tried a couple of other remedies through the vet, no luck. So I reluctantly gave in to trying 'prednisolone' which should have been safe for her. Well she had a drug induced hyperglygemic reaction so is now a diabetic. She is on Insulin and am hoping this may turn around and go into remission. Her hair is growing back and her coat looks better after 3 weeks on the oil. I also have her on 'flower essences' from another supplier so I believe this is also contributing to her 'feeling better about herself'. The oil is not as fishy smelling as another brand I purchased prior, and she takes the Nordic Naturals more easily and doesn't run away after I administer it to her, so I feel this product is wonderful.

Happy, healthy cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feed our four (older) cats mostly wet food. I mix this cod liver oil into a cup of grain-free kibble for them to share each evening. I think they have healthier skin and fur and fewer hair balls with regular use.

1 2