Reccomended by Vet

Posted by Reviewer2517805 on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it long enough to know if it works although it was reccomended to me by a friend who is a vet tech and her office thinks this is the brand to buy.

Hair improvement

Posted by Reviewer2241249 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog's hair started to get better as I feed him this product

wow

Posted by Reviewer1612969 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving this to my cats for two weeks now and I've noticed an improvement in my short-haired cat. She's around 11 yrs old now and her black fur lacked luster, shed a lot and generally looked drab. When I was petting her the other day, I noticed my hand wasn't getting full of fur and her hair looked really glossy. My other cat (medium-hair) - I haven't seen such a drastic improvement yet....

Works

Posted by Reviewer3042719 on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Giving this to my Boston Terrier for her coat and joint issues. Seems to be helping on both!

Outstanding supplement product for dogs and cats

Posted by Reviewer2676389 on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dogs regularly throughout the cooler Midwestern months (late October through end of May). It makes their fur incredibly soft and shiny, and helps eradicate dry, flaky skin. I apply it directly to their dry dog food either once or twice a day. They love the taste of it! I'm also convinced that it helps their immune systems and helps maintain overall good health. Excellent product! I highly recommend it for your companion dogs and cats.

Made his coat lovely and his hips happy

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It made my black dogs coat just glow. But I got cheap and tried another option that was slightly less expensive (it was made of more flaxseed then cod liver oil). After giving it to him for a month, I saw no benefit to his coat. It looked kind of dull. So I'm back on this stuff. Everyone always tells us how beautiful he is. I've also noticed that if we take him off this, he has problems with his hips. He walks very stiffly. But when he gets it regularly, he walks more smoothly with no stiffness.

Nordic Naturals, Pet Cod Liver Oil for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2368890 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most reasonably-priced that I found! Service was very prompt and I would definitely order again!

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer2037029 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for a long time and love it for our two dogs.

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer1427599 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product for my poms!

Cats love it!

Posted by Reviewer2790635 on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My two cats love the taste of this and after a week of using it, their coats have shown signs of improvement!

1 2