No more kitty dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It took several weeks, but the dandruff cleared up completely on my 15 year old cat. Her glossy fur now gleams and she doesn't scratch as much. I also have two four-year-olds. Their coats have become softer, glossier and very healthy looking. I'm sure the quality of their coats reflects all the health benefits of this product.

shiny and soft coats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my pets love this product drizzled over their food and they appear healthier.

Nordic Naturals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I've given this product to my dogs for years and have noticed beautiful hair and they are much healthier.

Pug loves his fishypop!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Pug loves this fish oil.

Awsome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first ordered this product when my American Bulldog lacked the nutrition his body required due to a decrease in his appetite. The Vet. didn't expect him to make it past two weeks if his appetite didn't return. I ordered the Cod Liver Oil as soon as I got home, and Domino lapped it up! He is now doing awesome! It regulated all of his digestive issues he has had since puppydome, and his skin/coat are shinier than ever! I works so well that I now give it to all my doggies. I will forever sing the praises of this product!

The Kids like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I just started using at my Vet's recommndation for dry itchy skin on Chardonnay. I give the recommended dosage to each kid with dinner. I love that the dosage is right on the label. I do recommend that you find a better, less brittle, screw top for the bottle. It broke when I open the bottle the first time. Thankfully, I had a water bottle top that fit adequately. I'm glad that it doesn't have a real fishy odor, your processing seems to have minimized the smell. Thanks.