Foul strawberry medicine taste - There are much better options

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dislike the flavours, which are described as 'natural' but taste fake/awful and don't provide any real benefit (think cough medicine taste). The fake strawberry taste repeated on me a few times along with a fishy taste, which hasn't happened with other unflavoured brands. I also dislike the rosemary extract. Essentially I believe there are much better options out there that contain less additives and are also much better value for money. Won't buy these/this brand again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Omega mini

Posted by 5169404131717908446 on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I starrted my boys on the gummies and now switching them over to minis. It is more pricey but less sugary for them. Glad that the size is not unbearable to swallow and the capsules are quite soft to chew too.

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good quality product.

Nordic Naturals, Ultra Omega 500 - strawberry flavored gels

Posted by Reviewer1502893 on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with the Nordic Naturals, Ultra Omega 500, strawberry flavored gels. I had heard so many people talk about the unpleasant side effect of burping the fish oil taste but I have not had this problem with these gels. I have lowered my triglyceride level while taking these. I would recommend these also since they are processed from the smaller fish and do not contain as much mercury. Thank you for offering these at an affordable price and for your prompt service.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5417407773977954265 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small capsule size and easy to swallow. Concentrated omega 3. But the flavor is a bit strong. Will buy it again.

Great Product

Posted by 4930171314291585368 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Faint strawberry taste, and easy to swallow, even for my 8 year old kid. Love the mini size of the capsule!

Great product

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and nice small size. Nice strawberry flavour. Good innovative product for those who cannot swallow bigger pills.

great strawberry taste

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These omega's work well. The part I like best is the strawberry taste. Occasionally they will repeat on me, as my former brand would, but the repeat flavor is mild strawbarry as opposed to stinky fish!

Best "easy to swallow" Omega-3 yet

Posted by Reviewer2890959 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relatively easy to swallow - for a fish-oil, Omega 3 product, while also being IFOS-5, and with a nice strawberry aroma (and after-taste...) Excellent for women & children.

Excellent taste