Foul strawberry medicine taste - There are much better options

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dislike the flavours, which are described as 'natural' but taste fake/awful and don't provide any real benefit (think cough medicine taste). The fake strawberry taste repeated on me a few times along with a fishy taste, which hasn't happened with other unflavoured brands. I also dislike the rosemary extract. Essentially I believe there are much better options out there that contain less additives and are also much better value for money. Won't buy these/this brand again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Nordic Naturals, Ultra Omega 500 - strawberry flavored gels

Posted by Reviewer1502893 on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with the Nordic Naturals, Ultra Omega 500, strawberry flavored gels. I had heard so many people talk about the unpleasant side effect of burping the fish oil taste but I have not had this problem with these gels. I have lowered my triglyceride level while taking these. I would recommend these also since they are processed from the smaller fish and do not contain as much mercury. Thank you for offering these at an affordable price and for your prompt service.

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good quality product.

Best "easy to swallow" Omega-3 yet

Posted by Reviewer2890959 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relatively easy to swallow - for a fish-oil, Omega 3 product, while also being IFOS-5, and with a nice strawberry aroma (and after-taste...) Excellent for women & children.

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1297733 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No more fish burps!

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega 500, 90 Strawberry Flavored

Posted by Reviewer2571893 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Small size, Strawberry scent, love it.

i'm satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer3023226 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm satisfied.

Easy to swallow Omega 3's

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have only been taking them for two weeks. So far, so good. I am not a good pill swallower, but these go down very easily. No after affects ( like burping, etc) and they actually have a nice scent. I suppose it is the "Strawberry Flavor" but I have no intention of trying to taste them. :)

rate

Posted by Reviewer2141599 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

greate

great strawberry taste

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These omega's work well. The part I like best is the strawberry taste. Occasionally they will repeat on me, as my former brand would, but the repeat flavor is mild strawbarry as opposed to stinky fish!

1 2