Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wear contacts and when I take my contacts out, I can see a little bit more better. Also I like it that it helps with inflammation, helps the brain, etc. I am so glad that they have 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3. I also take Solgar Natural Vitamin D3, which is a small thin tablet and very easy to swallow, because I heard from a doctor(there have been many studies on this) that you need 1,000 IU- 4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. The RDA of 400 IU is way too low, and depending on the sun is not enough. You need to supplement with vitamin D3. Your blood test should be Optimal levels of vitamin D3 not normal levels. Toxicity of vitamin D3 occurs at 50,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 helps against inflammatory conditions such as cancers, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle pain(fibromyalgia), congestive heart failure....also helps with strong teeth and bones(also need to take calcium with magnesium). Most doctors are not aware of the numerous studies on vitamin D3. God bless you all.

Highly reccommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 3 years appx. I hav lupus and have found that the vitamin D has taken away most of my joint pain and also root canal pain - I know other people who have experienced the same.

It's so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like The taste of lemon and no burp and that's good

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega d3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best quality fish oil there is. After 3 months of taking it my cholesterol levels went way down. After 6 months, my cholesterol levels again, plummeted. I now have wonderful cholesterol levels. I totally believe this product drastically helped me. I buy them for gifts now, to aid friends and family. I also cut down my use of red meats to once a week or two.

A Converted Skeptic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had done enough research to take a step forward to Omega 3, and Nordic Naturals seemed highly rated. The product has exceeded my expectations ( which were not really that high). Noticeable results in mood lifting and stabilising, and sore arthritic knees seem less painful, although I have to top up with regular prescription anti-inflammatories as I am waiting on surgery for in replacement knee.for in replacement knees. I recommended this product to a friend who suffers from chronic depression and her mood has lifted considerably since starting to take them

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Be sure to take these with a meal containing fat to avoid burps. With Nordic Naturals, even if I take them alone it is only one or two burps and they are more lemony than fishy.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for another provider for this excellent product. The price was good and the delivery to New Zealand via DHL was excellent. I'm a very satified customer.

Nordic product Ultimate Omega D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I am 53 and had an ACL graft on one knee. It is superior to all other similar products, in fact all residual pain in the knee has completely gone and all my other joint pains have disappeared since I have moved over to this product.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this is the best product on the market. It was even recommended by the Dr. who tested my eyes for new glasses. He said it may help restore tear and oil gland production in my eyes.

High quality; good as winter supplement

Posted by vickie on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As with other Nordic Naturals supplements, this feels very high quality. No fishy aftertaste. A very good fish oil supplement to consider if it's winter and you have darker skin.

1 2 3 4