Good stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hubby and I have been taking these for at least a year and are very pleased with the quality... Getting the good stuff we need minus the fish burps :) Yeah....a little on the pricey side...but I've tried SO many different brands, types, concoctions over the last 10 years and Nordic Naturals has been the winner hands-down... The LEMON FLAVORED ones are the best of the best.

Love the extra D

Posted by Reviewer2602367 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I need to get more D cause of my celiac.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product better than the regular Nordic Naturals cod liver oil soft gels without added vitamin D. It's made from anchovies and sardines, but works the same or better than the regular cod liver oil soft gels did.

A Converted Skeptic

Posted by Reviewer1980470 on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had done enough research to take a step forward to Omega 3, and Nordic Naturals seemed highly rated. The product has exceeded my expectations ( which were not really that high). Noticeable results in mood lifting and stabilising, and sore arthritic knees seem less painful, although I have to top up with regular prescription anti-inflammatories as I am waiting on surgery for in replacement knees. I recommended this product to a friend who suffers from chronic depression and her mood has lifted considerably since starting to take them.

Take it every day...can't go wrong with this

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best price I have found, and with free shipping can't be beat.

Great! As all Nordic Naturals products.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1112712 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got my order fast and the quality was awesome. This is a very safe and honest sight to get Nordic fish oil. *****

SO healthy..

Posted by Reviewer1178496 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both switched from years of omega supplementing with Flaxseed oil to the this product.. The added benefit of vitamin D3 is a HUGE plus...

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1842781 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Very high quality Omega-d3

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want something to help a child's brain, which is why we got this product, try this. I do notice a difference when we fail to give my son his thinking juice. Good stuff!

1 2