Good stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hubby and I have been taking these for at least a year and are very pleased with the quality... Getting the good stuff we need minus the fish burps :) Yeah....a little on the pricey side...but I've tried SO many different brands, types, concoctions over the last 10 years and Nordic Naturals has been the winner hands-down... The LEMON FLAVORED ones are the best of the best.

Love the extra D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I need to get more D cause of my celiac.

My hair and skin says "Thank you!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's been only 2 weeks I'm using the product and I already see good changes on my face and hair. My metabolism is working better. Skin doesn't feel dry and itchy after shower. I think it's all because Ultimate Omega D3. And taste is really good with lemon flavour. Both me and my boyfriend are taking this before breakfast meal and we both are happy with a product. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and re-order it to myself again. thank you. Also, last but not the least. Thank you for quick and efficient delivery!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product better than the regular Nordic Naturals cod liver oil soft gels without added vitamin D. It's made from anchovies and sardines, but works the same or better than the regular cod liver oil soft gels did.

no fishy taste n less tired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after eating this i feel less tired and there is no aftertaste for this pill. Its pretty good

Wonderful Omega3 with D3

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice triglyceride form, No Tummy upsets or fishy burbs. iHerb has good customer service and deliver with DHL is just great Thank you!

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy comodo tomar el omega 3 y la d3 juntas, aroma a limon agradable

Much better than others I've bought before.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No taste at all.

Very good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wear contacts and when I take my contacts out, I can see a little bit more better. Also I like it that it helps with inflammation, helps the brain, etc. I am so glad that they have 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3. I also take Solgar Natural Vitamin D3, which is a small thin tablet and very easy to swallow, because I heard from a doctor(there have been many studies on this) that you need 1,000 IU- 4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. The RDA of 400 IU is way too low, and depending on the sun is not enough. You need to supplement with vitamin D3. Your blood test should be Optimal levels of vitamin D3 not normal levels. Toxicity of vitamin D3 occurs at 50,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 helps against inflammatory conditions such as cancers, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle pain(fibromyalgia), congestive heart failure....also helps with strong teeth and bones(also need to take calcium with magnesium). Most doctors are not aware of the numerous studies on vitamin D3. God bless you all.

Very high quality Omega-d3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want something to help a child's brain, which is why we got this product, try this. I do notice a difference when we fail to give my son his thinking juice. Good stuff!

1 2