High EPA/DHA content

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for the high EPA/DHA content. I was worried to react badly to the lemon flavor, but it hasn't been a problem so far. There is a warning on the label about the natural iodine content which worries me a bit since I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. The capsules smell very strange (like petrochemicals?). I have been taking these for only a week and that is all I can say for now.

Awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great EPA & DHA contents, no fishy aftertaste.

For your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best product out there for your health and sanity.

High In GOOD heart/cardio oils.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is high in GOOD elements for your heart and cardio health. It comes at a reasonable price and is easy to use. My preferred choice!

WONDERFUL OMEGA 3 FISH OIL

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High Omega 3 content and high EPA and DHA. Nordic Naturals are worth the extra cost for the quality of this Triglyceride Form fish oil. No ill effects for me. IHerb provides good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thank you!

Best fish oil out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Several doctors have recommended this brand to me and I have been very happy with the results. I take this along with other supplements for stress/depression.

Ultimate Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of Omega 3s.

Nordic Naturals Lemon Flavor Ultimate Omega has a Highly Concentrated EPA and DHA Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Ultimate Omega contains 70% purified omega-3 fatty acids, providing an exceptional high concentration of EPA and DHA in one delicious serving. Formulated to support healthy aging, improved mood, and healthy glucose levels.

Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't taken lone enough to tell.