High quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this omega capsule for a year with good results. Never leaves a fishy taste or causes digestive problems. My doctor recommended this one because it is higher in omega's than most others. She also feels Nordic Naturals is the highest quality fish oil capsule available.

Great product - 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product...recommended by my Doctor for its purity. I use for dry eyes. No after taste and is easy to swallow. I give it 5 stars!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found the best product for me.

This is top of the best Omega 3. My eye doctor, and Cardioligist prescribed to me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for all around health.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product very highly!

The Best Fish Oil around

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this fish oil the best.iHerb provide me with good customer service and fast DHL delivery. Much appreciated Thanks!

Omega 3 quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my point of view, this is the best brand of Omega 3.They got together in one product the daily ideal amount. Unfortunately this product is not easily found in Brazil.

No Fishy Reflux

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality fish oil. I've used Nordic Naturals brand fish oils for years and think they're one of the best brands out there. I rarely get a fishy taste after consuming this product. Iherb has a great price.

Very good relation quality/price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The amount of omega3 contained in this capsules is optimum to obtain results, and the price is also very good. It is not easy to have this product sent to Spain, so I am glad to have found the web of iHerb.

Strong Omega3