Best omega-3 fish oil product you can find!

Posted by alanng on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highest amount of EPA and DHA (3000 mg), sourced from small fishes low on the food chain, third party tested, 1000 I.U. of vitamin D3, vitamin E from highly refined non-GMO soybean oil (I know this because I emailed Nordic Naturals myself to ask), just 1 teaspoon daily, essentially tasteless with a light lemon smell - I seriously don't think there's a better fish oil product than this! And the price on iHerb is unmatched! Alan Ng, Singapore

That's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality If you cut the price will feel more perfect

EPA DHA master

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What an imperious amount of EPA and DHA in this beauty. I dare you to find an oil will such a generous amount within. Yes it's expensive, but you know why. All other fish oil supplements will have you popping away pill after pill to get the equivalent amount that this offers in just one teaspoon. Bottom line fools, looking for 3grams plus of EPA/DHA in concentration? Buy this.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worked for me! Pleasant tasting and cleanly sourced.

I really feel like this stuff does a great job giving me the high dose omega3s my body needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic inflammation that requires and responds to Omega3 in high doses.

First review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the prompt ,efficient service.Having used this product for seven years I am very satisfied,but recently have been unable to purchase it in Australia so in future I will be ordering it through your company.

good product. highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd buy. Loving it. Do you have 500 MLs?

Cancer Protocol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry as we are unable to review our products as they are all a major part of our protocol for cancer. We have attempted to get the best products recommended to us by naturopaths and the products we order from you, we believe are the best products available for our purposes. Thank you.

high concentration of DHA & EPH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High concentration of omega in small amount of liquid allows to swallow it quickly. it is really good for children( 2,5ml) and for adults( 5ml)

this is a great fish oil....added bonus...it tastes great too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a great fish oil....added bonus...it tastes great too!

1 2