Ok so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking this very long, but so far, so good. I bought it because I believe Nordic Naturals to be a reputable company and I have been very happy with everything I've tried from them.

Vitamin Ds by Nordic Naturals Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with these Vitamin Ds. I have had a blood test and my D level is higher than it has ever been. I told my Naturopath that I was no longer taking the ones she had given me with soy oil and she asked what the brand was that I was now taking. I told her and she said yes that's OK; that's a very reliable brand. So I will be continuing on with these for a long long time. Don't like the artificial orange flavour but I will cope with it I'm sure.

Nordic vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter. She needed a vitamin D supplement and I trust and really like Nordic Natural products, so I went with this brand for the vitamin D. She doesn't seem to mind taking the gel pill. She has also tried theNordic Naturals D3 gummies and really likes those as well.

Sue M

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and I felt a huge improvement in my energy levels. I have autoimmune issues and this supplement has really helped me.