great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

exelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

not for the faint of heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

better quality fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

Not hard to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

Just received...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

OMG Jim

Posted by Tristan Hart from Japan on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

OMG Judy, I am in this natural food shop, searching for a wild salmon oil; I get it, and it tastes like fish, OMG. Yeah', it's fish! put it in your mouth, shut it, down it, and go on. . .It's like, telling a ticket vendor you want tickets, but don't want to go to the show, just want to have the tickets; honestly, wild salmon is almost a sold out show, so get your ticket thing on' somewhere els. This salmon oil is beautiful, full, untouched stuff; pure as it comes; and if it drips down the side of the bottle while pouring, remember to have your tongue ready ! ! !

Great

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very potent product. A bit expensive, but is worth the money. It has the typical fishy taste and smell, but is less noticeable than in other products I've tried before. When mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice the taste is actually quite refreshing. It also has the benefit of the added vitamins A & D for better absorption, as well as Astaxanthin, and that way I don't need to buy and take them separately. The Omega 3 & Omega 6 ratio is pretty good as well.

Good quality & easy to drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes exactly like salmon oil (imagine a steamed salmon & the oil from the skin taste), the kids come running to take it & it has no fishy aftertaste/burp. Excellent price for raw salmon fish oil.

Best salmon oil I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase