great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3054835 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

Not hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2556216 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

better quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

not for the faint of heart

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Just received...

Posted by Reviewer2937493 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for my skin and heart.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a light aftertaste, so I don't have to chase my children with it, they have accepted it. They need a gulp of water or a bit of fruit (or chocolate) and it goes down fine.

Good oil

Posted by Giordie on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although the Wild Salmon Sockeye oil tastes rather awful, i find that it does not repeat on me. I have not been taking it long enough to know how much good it is doing but have read many reports about salmon oil over the years to know that it has to be beneficial. Sue Australia

An important whole food

Posted by tigercho on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This particular fish oil reminds me of some "old time" fish oils that i was given as a small child. My son actually takes this with delight, despite the srong taste. Undalturated fish oils are hard to find!

1 2