Great Product, but ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for some reason it got lost for my last shipment. Will continue to order this product though as it is a great energy and immune booster. When I use this product I never seem to get sick. You will not be sorry you tried it. The ancients have used this, calling it the King of Herbs. And research has backed up it's healing/disease-preventing powers. iherbs is great for fast delivery, but don't know what happened this last time. I have placed another order for it. I'm sure it was just a flute that it got lost.

The real thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is thick with chaga essence. Unlike the tinctures where you can sometimes only barely taste the chage, with this product you get a good strong hit that tastes fine as well.

Great company/Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is an excellent immune-boosting product. It seems to be working for me. I also like the infused maca-chaga powder they have.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel I can function and get on with my daily life with this product.

Chaga energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

enjoy the convenience of the emulsion and it boosts my energy

Chag-o-Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to boost my energy levels noticeably. I like it.

The king of herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this chaga-wild . The energy is unbelievable. I did find it cheaper .

Chag-O-Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have read great things about this product. It does not taste bad to it's easy to take. I will order this product again to help build my immune system.