Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm hooked on this stuff! It kills germs and is edible, so it's safe to use even around my baby. Works on fungal skin conditions, too. My favorite use is as a fruit and vegetable wash; again, since it is edible, it's safe!

Great Product - Fresh Clean Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I used it to clear a moldy smell from my unsuite and bedroom which seems to have become that way due to the damp and cold of winter and I was worried about the environment being unhealthy. It worked with just 2 to 4 sprays per day aimed at where the moldy smell was the worst. I am giving a review because I am really impressed and enjoying the results and want to recommend this product to others. Shame it's a bit expensive though as I would use it for more things if it didn't cost so much.

It is a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the NA Herb & Spice Germ-a Clenz. I use it to clean the sink, counter, table, fridge, fruits and veges. Every kitchen should have it.

Great germ neutralizer from a wonderful company

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amending my 2011, 1-star to FIVE! Originally purchased to neutralize specific odors but it didn't work (bathroom, neighbors' cigarettes). However it is great to neutralize germs, like during flu season. I like to walk into the spray and inhale it for internal benefits. Strong medicinal and very fresh scent that doesn't linger and isn't overpowering. If you came in contact with someone ill, as soon as they leave, spray the sick away! Since my immune system is severely compromised, this is a must-have for me. (Used rarely and in emergencies, has lasted 6 years and have more than half left!) I am loving everything I so far tried from NAHSCo, just wishing we could get better discounts here, as this quality is a bit steep. Other than that, i effusively recommend NAHSCo to anyone with a permitting budget. Very healing. I recently tried it as deodorant and it worked pretty well but sadly now a bit prohibitive for me for that daily use. Oh, and for bathroom smells? One single spritz of Aura Cacia mint-ginger spray transforms a bathroom into fresh air instantly! I'm glad to own both of these. :o)

My New Secret Weapon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Spray this on all surfaces and take on the road to spray hotel pillows, sheets etc. I LOVE THE SMELL. ANOTHER great replacement for Thieves E.O.

Strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used to spray the room and the smell lasts for hours and hours.

It smells wonderful to me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this fresh oregano smelling GERM-A-CLENZ. It makes my house smell great and rids off any germs trying to find a home. Jesus' Blessings and Peace

Love this Super Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all, i need to say this spray has not got a very relaxing smell, rather strong herbal smell. I love this spray so much it's because this helps to kill the bad insects at home too! I discovered this by accident and I tested several times again when i saw insects :P and it works! It's great and it's natural! Love it!

What an excellent brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So loving this. I spray it in the bedrooms, closets, kitchen table - and air. I even have sprayed it on my arms as I had a rash. I did notice the itching stopping. I love the smell and it literally does leave a CLEAN smell to the areas where you spray. SO bummed that a lot of their products are being discontinued? I love this brand. Great if you have kids - I hav even sprayed it on my childs clothing and bed sheets and fruit! He loves the smell.

amazing... even for athlete's foot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been battling athlete's foot for 8 years and this is the 1st product that has trully made a difference, after only 2 applications my feet feels completely different! I think I will be cured in one or 2 more applications. It has also removed the mold in my car... its a wonderful product! love the oregano oil from the same company!

1 2