One of the best naturally-derived products to maintain good health.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would rate this as highly as grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract, or even Epicor in the overall boost and defense it provides to the immune system. Even the fragrant aroma from the bottle is an indication of this product's potency and efficacy. I have found oregano to be a remarkable herb in the battle against flu, virus and harmful bacteria. It is far better IMHO than the typical pharmaceutical.

great quality,affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for attacking yeast,also great support for any respiratory virus or bacteria.Of all the oregano I have tried,I like this the best.

jvogel

Posted by Reviewer2375296 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We purchased OregaMax to help our dog with what we thought was a viral infection. We are already noticing an improvement in his skin and hair loss. This product is excellent, pure and reasonably priced. We have since discovered that he has a systemic yeast infection as well so have added other products as well.

Absolutely Love, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943967 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love NAH&S Oreganol, my kids don't like the burps that some times comes with the reular Oil softgels... this on does not give the burps and is very potent!

another use for OregaMax

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

by now you've read all about the wonderful natural medicinal properties of OregaMax for colds, respiratory ailments, etc. It's great for that purpose, but here's another idea...In addition to wild oregano, OregaMax also contains organic onion and garlic powder. One day while making homemade pasta sauce, on a whim I opened some capsules and added the contents to the sauce. It was great! Now I open a few capsules and supplement any dish I am making that calls for oregano, garlic and onion! A little extra boost of high quality ingredients and nutrients!

Great mineral supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2797504 on Sep 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started to use this product as a natural source of minerals and some vitamins(C). I have found as a pleasant side effect that mosquitos bite me less frequently than usual and a don't have the same reaction to the bites when I do get bitten. I will obviously carry on taking this supplement now.

North American Herb & Spice Co., OregaMax

Posted by Reviewer1434158 on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OregaMax really boosted my energy level and helped me feel better all over! I love this product!

Thank God for Oreganol Oil and Oregamax!

Posted by Reviewer3272789 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the products from North American Herb and Spice are wonderful and have helped us to overcome the flu, coughs, colds, runny noses, fevers, some pains etc. We give the Oregamax to our fish and cats in their food when they aren't well and makes them better in no time! Most of the diseases we have are caused from some type of bacteria and these products are some of the best to help stop it.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125414 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been diagnosed with Leukoplakia. After he had been taking the Veggie Caps for several days, I looked in his mouth and the lesions had begun to disappear! When we see his doctor on the 16th of July, we plan to tell him about it and introduce him to this wonderful product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very fresh product. I think it has helped me with a toenail fungus.