Oreganol P73

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped along the removal of an old veruccu and completely rid me of fungus under the large toe nails.

THIS IS A SUPERB PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had a unknown type of sore on my scalp for about 10 years now--nothing takes it away! I have started using a drop or 2 of this on it after my shower, and it seems to be clearing it up! I will continue to apply this and will update if anything changes, but so far so good! NOTHING else has helped, with the exception of major antibiotics that were being taken for MRSA, but the sore came back as soon as I stopped the antibiotics! This is over the counter, all natural, and it seems to do amazing things! Very healing!

Oreganol P73 super strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy oreganol p73. In the recent round of order I found there is another choice with "super strength". I thought this has higher potency than the one I used to order. So I bought both Oreganol p73 as well as that with "super strength" labeled. Then I noticed that the potency of "super strength" is the same I used to order. Just that the company has renamed it with "super strength". I love this product. My flu or cough symptom will gone immediately if I take this. No Doctor needed.

Best antifungel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best tasting but it really works. If you live or have lived where you have mold or mildew this product can and will protect your body. Have been using this product for over 2 years.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Super good for you, like all of their products!!I use it for fungal infections, insect bites(mosquitos and yellow flies), anything that hurts(lower back, tooth, arm and I brush my teeth with it). Has gotten rid of the plaque and swelling of my gums.

BEST STUFF EVER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read a book on how Oil of Oregano is mother nature's substitute for anitbiotics and I truly believe that now. I have a tendency to get colds and flus easily and now that I use this regularly, I don't get them as often. I haven't had to get antibiotics for over two years. When I do get a cold, I take about two capsules worth (I buy separate capsules to use it with this oil) every 3-4 hours and within two days, I am cured. It does burn sometimes in my intestines and stomach but I think it's just killing some bad bacteria. I also found that it cleared up a toe nail fungus that I have had for over ten years. I didn't put it on topical or anything, I just noticed after a few weeks that my chronic toe nail was smooth again. I also hear it works for killing parasites and fungus in your body as a general cure. I do take prophylatics too just to keep up the good bacteria. For the price, this keeps me from the Doctor's office.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been putting drops on my moles and they are disappearing

The Best!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NAHS oregano in my opinion is the best. I haven't found a bug yet it won't knock out. We take it with Andrographis at the first sign of a cold or flu and the symptoms are pretty much gone within 48 hours. Works very well for dogs as well. I put a few drops in a capsule, cover it with honey and put it on their tongue so they swallow it.

My go-to remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love NAH&S super oreganol. It is my first choice whenever my family starts having any sort of congestion. I think it has saved us from getting bronchitis on more than one occasion. I used to get it every winter, not any more.

life saver in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has got to be the best all-around health product on the market. It's antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-fungal. I've used this product religiously this winter: every time I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or simply feel a scratchy throat, I take a few drops of this either sublingal or mixed in a glass of water. I've gargled with it mixed in salt water, and it certainly does the trick. It's a bit pricey, but compared to doctor visits and the cost of prescription medication, it's a steal. Can't recommend this product enough!