Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

PJT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Super Strength Oreganol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

Oreganol Super Strength

Posted by karishma on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this super strength, works faster.

Excellent microbial as well as perfect for antibacterial...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been using to assist with my clean detox program as well as to help with my Rosacea- It has been helpful a great deal both as a dietary supplement and as an aid to minimize the look of Rosacea on my face- Love love this product and recommend it whole heartedly! O.D.

We won't go without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

Wild oregano is just the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product due to its anti-bactirial and anti-fungal propeties. I use this for keeping parasites at bay in low dosage and in high dosage for colds etc. My mother has found that this product has helped to reduce poor liver reading at the hospital. We will carry on buying this product.

cure all

Posted by hilltophealth on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!