I cannot rave enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 7 years of treatment using expensive asthma meds with unacceptable side effects, this discovery is perhaps the most profound I have made in my exploration of herbal remedies.

powerful antiviral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works on walking pneumonia and other upper respiratory infections. A bit pricey, but an excellent value nonetheless. This is the stuff to have around during cold/flu/pneumonia season.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had bronchitiis and starting taking this extract. I could feel it working. Love it. And I personally love the taste, strong and cinnamon-y.

Orega-resp to the rescue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice strong herbal oil extract and multipurpose tonic.

Best Cold Remedy Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband cannot live without this. He takes it whenever he is going to go down with a cold. Oregaresp puts a stop to it! Great stuff.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well for me especially my family. My daughter started to cough and I gave her twenty drops three times a day for four days. The cough and the sniffles went away. The next time she strated to cough, she came to me and asked if she could have the oregano spice. To me, that was proof enough.

OREGAESP PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT IS WONDERFUL HOWEVER, LIKE ALL OTHER PRODUCTS, YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME TO WORK. I KEEP AN EXTRA ONE ON HAND ALL OF THE TIME, DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS OIL.

Fantastic for Asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We used this product for my son when he caught a cold and his asthma flared up. Made his lungs work properly during his cold. Love this product!!!

oregaresp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is effective the more you use it con-sistently.you can tell it is a cleansing agent as well as a toxic fighter for your body.