OregaSpray

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a facial toner. It tingles a little but makes my skin a little rosy, and healthy looking. I don't need to worry about chemicals entering the bloodstream thru my skin with this product. Great to use after a clay mask.

Everyone needs this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use the NA Herb & Spice OregaSpray when I travel. I spray all knobs and surfaces. I especially spray the bathroom and TV remote. I feel confident that it is the area is germ-free after using this product.

oregaspray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is great! i used it to spray once a day on some ringworm and it took care of it in about 2 weeks. lots of uses!

This is STRONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use sparingly (I do not recommend it as a "toner" although that is listed as one of its many uses) It seems like it would sting! It is great to disinfect and clean, amazing almost. Wound healing too and other anti-bacterial needs. You could probably just keep spraying it on your hands instead of sanitizer to ward off swine flu--easy sturdy bottle. I'll reorder for sure.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for cleansing veggies and fruits, deodorizing and cleansing skin cuts. Excellent natural product!

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff for sanitizing hands! Also use for cleaning sinuses when around seasonal molds, smoke, and etc. And recently used to clean up a spot in our house that leaked. All purpose and great!

WORKS GREAT IN MANY WAYS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OregaSpray has so many different uses and it works really great in the ones I've tried, such as cleaning veggies, insect repellant, air freshener, and hand sanitizer. And I'm more than the sure the more I try the better it'll be.

HAH&S Co

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

can't find this item in too many places.It is great for killing germs and odors..I spray it daily....So glad that I found your site..ordering was easy and delivery was great....thanks

OregaSpray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product,a multipurpose item!

oregaspray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

one of the best products i have purchased,mainly because of its multipurpose use,and the smell is so aromatic to the nose.

1 2