The best fish oil that I have ever taken for relieving joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega, Carlsons Lab, Pure encapsulations EPA ultimate, Solgar triple strength, Nature Made fish oil and this product. Among those products Polar Power Salmon oil was the best to relieve my joint pain. I have auto immune diseases and have pain in several joints including fingers and knees. Have spent huge amount of money on joint pain relieving supplements and Fish oil products. I feel lucky that I have decided to try Polar Power salmon oil even if I was a bit skeptical of this product about contaminants as this is not molecularly distilled. But it is very hard to find real wild sockeye salmon oil, and this one got rid of almost all of my joint pain. Nordic Naturals and Carlsons lab might have good IFO ratings, but both products gave me skin rash so I had to stop taking them. After all, both of them didnt much to reducing my joint pain. Hope Polar Power company keeps producing this product. I will keep taking their fish oil as long as they don't stop production. This product is a real gem to me.

Polar Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's great quality! Recommend

Wonderful product

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is wild not farmed and I am sorry to see that this has been discontinued. I like to mix up my omega 3 fish oils but I see it is still available in liquid form which I find hard to take but I may try and wash down with coconut water. iHerb is a good provider of a wide range of products, which are packed well for delivery and I love the super fast DHL service that they provide me, Thank you.