liked this, helping me get more energy and don't feel as hungry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this with Thyroset, same manufacturer, and definately notice that i"m not as hungry as before and my hands are warmer more of the times. I think that's these two products together.

Good for skin and youtful looks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for years. Royal jelly is good for the skin and having a youthful look. I'm well into my 40s but have often been mistaken for someone in the early 30s. Great feeling when that happens... = )

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered many products from this company and trust them very much. Their oil of oregano is amazing, I smoke (unfortunately)and used to get bad chest colds about twice a year. 7 years ago bought my first bottle of oil of oregano and have not had a chest problem since. I put around 5 drops under my tongue the moment I feel something coming on and I'm fine. If it's a tough one I'll repeat as often as necessary (too much can't hurt). I have a friend who was battling cancer, for the last year every morning she felt sick, vomited, and had a cough. I gave her 5 drops before bed and in the morning, for the first time she did not feel sick and her cough vanished. I have many similar stories. Do your research, most oil of oregano products are not the real thing, only a few companies produce the real one and North American Herb and Spice is one of them.

North American Herb & Spice, Royal Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first thing I noticed about my body and using this product was that my energy level increased. I completely trust North American products and use several of them.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Royal jelly is a wonderful healer. Plus it has camu camu(natural vitamin C). I will never be without this again.

Colorado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you can't palate the jelly, this is an excellent alternative.

Jocelyne Roy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe in its healthful properties and know the North America Herb and Spice Co. to be of good repute.