I almost threw this out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I first used this I almost threw it out because it burned so much. Boy am I glad I didn't. This has helped my sinus problems more than anything else I have ever used including supplements. Just need to start very slowly to get used to it. The oregano oil kills the fungus which is the cause of sinus pain and headaches according to the Mayo Clinic article 1999 that fungus is the cause of sinusitis. Don't give up on this just start slowly to get used to it. It has to burn a little to kill the fungus in the sinuses.

No antihistamines for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Sinu-Orega for over a year now alone or after cleansing my sinuses with a saline solution. Even when taking prescription antihistimines I always would have nasal congestion. With this product I don't take any antihistimines and I feel better than I did with antihistimines. I recommend it to all my friends!

SINUOREGA NASAL SPRAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

FIRST TIME I USED THIS PRODUCT, AND AFTER YEARS OF CHRONIC SINUSE PROBLEMS.. AND AFTER JUST THREE DAYS OF USING THIS PRODUCT I HAD INCREASED SINUS DRAINAGE..UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAY..NOTHING..NO HEADACHE, NO DRAINAGE, NO FACE PAIN...WOULD RECOMMEND IN A MINUTE..IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 15 DAYS AND I JUST FEEL GREAT...

Sinu - Orega .....Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product ! Nothing like it - totally cured my sinus inflamation ....tried everything out there...didn't work as well- love it - just doing it for prvention now....never get sinus problems

Best product for sinus and nasal congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It is true it does sting (when I first started using it, I diluted it with saline) but it clears out the nasal and sinus areas better than anything else I have EVER used - in years of having hayfever and blocked sinus problems. Get it - you won't regret it.

This Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this a few weeks now and I love it. I'd been using Sinus Buster which is pretty good but liked that this used oil of oregano so decided to try it. It works even better than Sinus Buster and the burn is milder. I'm willing to tolerate the burning to be able to breathe. I've also had to use it less and less in the last few days. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend this product. Also, I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and I'm tolerating this without any problem.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does burn a little (or a lot if you sniff up to much of the product) so be careful. But, it works very well at clearing out the sinuses and reducing sinus pain. I've been using it once or twice a day.

good nose spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

to get rid of yeast and mold in the sinuses

An Excellent product for relief of severe headaches related to chronic sinusitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have cystic fibrosis and after sinus surgery and years of headaches, nothing relieved my symptoms until I tried Sinu Orega. My husband also has nasal/sinus problems and has helped him immensely. Sinu Orega is a marvellous product and is a perfect reliever for the chronic sinus sufferer. I will always have this product in my medicine cabinet from now on, better than any other product available, in my opinion.

It Works!

Posted by cbeeel on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a little apprehensive when I read from the reviews that it will sting when sprayed into the nose I decided to go ahead and purchase this product as it is natural. It did sting a little but went off after about 2 seconds. The stinging sensation is bearable and not as bad as I thought. It is effective in clearing my blocked nose and reduce my post nasal drip. Highly recommended.

1 2 3 4