No obvious impact

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I each completed an entire bottle of this over 12 days and saw no results. We do not feel better, we did not notice any differences throughout the process. Very disappointing - esp. given how bad the stuff tastes.

bodypurge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought the product for a family member who said after 12 days it didn't seem to make much difference in his bowel movement......tasted awful tho.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very herb like and strong tasting but it does the job and I am not going to whine about it. I will always use this product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes awful, but works wonderfully. Lots of good ingredients! I chased it with juice, that helped a lot.

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT REALLY WORKS, LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU HAVE FOUND IT, BUT IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A TASTE TREAT, BE ADV THAT MOST HERBS THAT ARE OK FOR DIBETICS AND REALLY DO WHAT THEY ARE MADE TO DO ARE TOO STRONG FOR THE THE FLINTSTONE VIT. CROWD.

Total Body Purge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Oustanding product had to reorder won't do without!! Energy up, sleeping all night, breathing better than I have in years!

tastes horrible, didn't feel any results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I changed a lot in my diet and supplements though, so who knows. Very bitter and weird tasting, and hard to take 2 oz in the morning with no food, but now it's done...