Help

Not a bad product, but contains pota ssium hydroxide, a known skin irritant and allergen.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unlike many other face washes, this one is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, gluten, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, never tested on animals, and contains a lot of safe, natural, plant derived, organic and beneficial ingredients: coconut, sunflower, sesame and jojoba oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, improving moisture retention, regulating sebum production and preventing dryness and dehydration, apple juice, aloe vera leaf juice and chamomile, cuc umber and watercress extracts soothe, tone, firm, heal, replenish and revitalize the skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, improve the complexion, even out the skin tone, support and strengthen the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitate healing, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and regeneration, protect the skin from the harsh environment, guar gum is a safe binder, emulsion stabilizer and viscosity controlling agent. Unfortunately, this product contains pota ssium hydroxide, as well. Pota ssium hydroxide, which is a caustic inorganic base, pH adjuster and buffering agent, is a known skin, eye and lung irritant and allergen. Overall, it's a pretty good product and alternative to a lot of mainstream face washes filled with toxic chemicals, but it would be much better and safer without this ingredient.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this face wash because I know all the ingredients and wanted something mild for my skin. I usually wash my face with water so I thought it would be nice to use something very natural every now and then if I have makeup on or can't be bothered to do the oil cleansing method. This product is definitely organic and natural and has absolutely no bad stuff in it, i love the simple ingredients. I like the smell too, very refreshing.

I love this wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been a fan of cucumber based washes for years -- there's less foaming, so less stripping of natural oils on my face. This is a mild cleanser, and I feel refreshed and clean afterwards.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this wash for my face. Very gentle and works extremely well. In fact I find all the Nourish products extremely good.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this moisturizer for a number if years now and am glad to finally see it listed on iHerb. I used to only be able to purchase it from Berekely Bowl Market or online through the manufacturer. I've used these products for several years now. Really great facial soap. Doesn't lather up that much but your face feels super cleansed without feeling dry. I also use the day time moisturizer and nighttime cream as well. My skin is blemish free. Chemical free, 100% natural and vegan. A winning combination! It is all natural no chemicals, vegan, and not tested on animals. A winning combination. I highly recommend these products.

Awesome facewash!!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this face wash contain cucumber oil andextract, it is also a great price and does not contain harmful chemicals!!! The only thing I wished it had was a nice effective after-wash feeling on your face!

Good product but has a strong orange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Russia Good face wash: 100% organic, very gentle though effective (clears off make up and impurities after first appilcation). Only drawback for me is that it has a strong orange smell (and an orange color as well) probably due to organic sweet orange oil in it and personnaly I do not like the smell. So mind it when purcahsing, apart from that good product.

THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is seriously the best facial cleanser i've ever used! It nourishes My face, leaving it soft and smooth. And the best part: it smells heavenly! The smell reminds me of fanta!

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very nice smell. I ordered a different brand but could not endure the smell. This one is pleasant. It only takes a little even though the spout tries to give alot! It is only a little drying although the night creme of the same set by Nourish gives a double moisturizing effect.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice to know what you are using is ALL natural - no chemicals! Washes face well, not drying or oily.

1 2