Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally ordered this night creme thinking it was day creme. I am so glad I made the mistake! It is full of richness with moisture soaking into the face and giving the feeling of baby skin. It felt so good that I was surprised the next morning that wrinkles did not disappear overnight! (Surely there were less!) I am presently waiting for the day creme to arrive.

Very effective moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first jar of this moisturizer. After using for a month, I can say it is the best I have found to date. I love the texture and scent and my skin has improved using it. I have even tone, less lines and overall more moisture. I will continue to purchase.

Good price for organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Nourish products for two months. I notice my neck seems firmer and some sun spots are fading

Great for calming 'itchy face'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get 'itchy face' reaction that may be related to allergies or dermodex mite overgrowth. Causes itchiness along my eyelashes, sides of nose and under eyes, and my eyebrows fall off. This applied at night calmed it down totally. I would definitely buy again. Is a little bit greasy for everyday moisturizing use for me, though.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price. But the cream is not very well absorbed by the skin.

My fav. item ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What an amazing moisturizer! I am Asian and my skin is a little dry despite combination type. I've used a lot of organic moisturizer and most recently, an acai berry-product but still not satisfied until I found this. I love it much, it's good for my 30-year-old-age! Also, the price is very reasonable. I wish I can use body lotion/skin care from Nourish too.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich moisturizing, very creamy but feels light going on, a little goes a long way,

My new favorite night cream

Posted by NatashaBellydancer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is light yet rich making it a perfect night cream. I love the tingling sensation and the great smell! Definitely ordering this again!

Nourish, Nighttime Renewal Face Moisturizer.

Posted by karishma on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few best quality products out there!!! Will definitely keep using it!!!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cream last week. It has nice moisturize effiect, but the smell is too strong.

1 2 3