CLEAR SKIN!! GREAT MOOD!! WONDERFUL SLEEP!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Maqui for a year now in the liquid and the capsule at night. The results I have had are astounding, along with the rest of my family. The capsule is SUPER CONCENTRATED, so do not take it during the day, or you will fall asleep!! This is so far ahead of acai!! I am a licensed nutritionist and CSCS who cannot be without this brand of Maqui!! There is no other brand that compares! Clears severe skin problems, elevates mood, pain control, heart disease, even cancer. I noticed a difference in a day !!! I do not see how this could ever get a bad review. Just wait, in a couple years, this will be the rage and doctors will be using it. I am that confident! Please carry the whole Novelle line iherb! U rock!

Maqui

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far have not lost any weight, but the other health benefits could be working.

Unsatisified

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product did absolutely nothing for me!

Superberry Not So Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used several types of tropical-based antioxidants, including acai and cupuacu, and have generally experienced favorable results. Thus, when I learned about Maqui Superberry, I was willing to try a bottle to see if this "superberry" achieved the results claimed by the company. After trying it for nearly a month, I can find no results except that it seems to act as a diuretic. While I had high expectations for this "superfruit", it just doesn't seem to work for me.

anti oxidants for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tI have a young dog with cancer, and have opted to follow a homeopathic treatment which includes doses of anti oxidants. The research I did online led to queries of my homeopath, who verified these supplements are compatible for canines as well as humans. I don't expect a cure, but she is still "happy" and has a good quality of life, so I believe these supplements are contributing to that factor...