THIS STUFF HAS REALLY GIVEN ME MY LIFE BACK!! NOTHING COMPARES!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 6th bottle and the results that I have had from this antioxidant are LIGHT YEARS ahead of any of the other superfruits. I am a nutritionist and certified personal trainer (CSCS) who is going through her third round of chemo and so gosh darn happy!! I have found something that has given me my life back! I take 2 tablespoons of this and I go run 5 miles! REALLY! My doctors are shocked! It has really helped my inflammatory conditions to where my pain levels from my disease have decreased!

Super Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it delivers what it says. Upon taking this product I have found more energy and improvement in the texture of my skin. Each day that I have taken Maqui I fine I am seeing better and feeling better at the age of 66 this is wonderful. My cholesterol has improved as well. As time goes on I am sure that I will see more and more improvement in all areas of my body.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken it a few weeks but am so sold on it I purchased some for mom. She is 81 and I am amazed at her energy level. She is doing things she hasn't done in years. I really feel it has helped my inflammation. My joints don't hurt as much. With flu season here I think it will help with immunity. I would definitely recommend this product. he is doing things she never did before!! i have tons of energy!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pleasant tasting liquid and the fact that it is loaded with the highest antioxidant fruit is a real plus during this cold/flu season. More people should get on board with high antioxidants so fewer people would be sick. Try this product you will love it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste isn't too bad and it gives me energy. I will be buying it again.

A Novel Anti-oxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Maqui has a higher ORAC rating than Acai but I don't like it or its taste as well. I'm going back to Acai powder which tastes great to me.

Liquid Mqui Superberry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer liquids... as they enter the blood stream easily to go to work as an antioxidant.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I still don´t believe what it did to my skin... I´ve been using Maqui Superberry concentrate for a month and a half and my skin is glowing. No acne, just "compact look", even my friends have noticed the difference. I don´t feel more energy and didn´t notice any weight loss, maybe later... :-) I´ve ordered another bottle for myself and one for my parents, I can´t wait to see how it will work on them.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery, im very satisfied with this product. Low prices, best quality

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But I would recommend if money is not issue to also get the maqui juice blend. I use a double shot glass and put in 10% or so of concentate with the rest NOW maqui superfruit juice blend

1 2 3