Organic SuperBerry supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add some to my bottle of water that goes to the gym with me......adds a burst of flavor and is a powerhouse of nutritious antioxidants!

Wonderful stuff! I could drink a gallon of it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent content quality and excellent taste. I drank it straight, and also used it in my cold green tea to sweeten it and reap extra benefits. Gave it to my little nieces and they loved it! Will defintely buy more! KiKi

Easy to take & continue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taking several kinds of berry drinks and herbs. Berries are not only good for health but also very easy to continue to take because of their good taste. This dink is also easy to drink with cold water, hot water, yogurt..etc.

Good Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this for the elderberry to help prevent colds. I don't get them anymore.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pleasant tasting liquid and the fact that it is loaded with the highest antioxidant fruit is a real plus during this cold/flu season. More people should get on board with high antioxidants so fewer people would be sick. This small bottle is perfect as a travel size. Try this product you will love it.

Its a winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, great antioxidants. Worth buying.

Great tasting Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Surprised at how great this tasted.

Good flavor, color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes good,is not as concentrated as I thought it would be, tho still fairly potent, but no way to tell how much real Maqui you are getting mixed in with the other fruit juices. Haven't felt as energized taking it as taking Noni juice. I think that these different exotic fruits may work differently for different people. Use the one that works for you the best- for me it happens to be Noni.

Good Taste, Regular Price Way Too High

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good taste. I didn't notice any of the claimed health benefits. I think the regular price of this product is extremely overpriced for what is essentially a natural berry "juice".

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good. This is only a sample size, I only had enough to taste and did not feel any difference in my health. I just enjoyed the good berry taste. It is refreshing and I do feel that I am drinking something good. Good juice.