Don't go thru menopause without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Among the many benefits- no more night sweats, no feeling weird, no aches and pains, it's helpful in keeping bone density, and red clover has been a detox and anti-cancer herb for centuries. Great stuff- the other formulas with cohosh etc, did not work for me. Start with 2 a day for bad symptoms- 1 a day after a day or 2 - you will see results. Oh, by the way, someone had a question about why these tablets are GREEN, instead of the red ones she was used to. The tablets distributed to "general stores" like Walgreens, etc, are colored red. The same tabs that go to health supply stores are green. No difference other than the red coating. I prefer the green ones, as the coating is thinner. Same stuff inside both, tho. - Good stuff!

ISOFLAVONES AND TUMORS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only are the isoflavones in red clover products such as Promensil good for hot flashes, they may also inhibit the growth of blood vessels on tumor sites (thereby starving the tumors of the blood they need to grow). However, those with liver or kidney problems might want to consult their doctor before taking isoflavone products.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the best product for ladys who are getting over 50 for instance my mom, she started taking this since she had menopausal transition in her age 48 She said it reduces hot flashes and sweats less than before// So satisfied about this product and we've knew this when we were living in Australia few years ago hot recommended!!

Never again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a thyroid patient, and I am not sure if Promensil is a safe product for people like me, because it is a phytoestrogen product like soy. I contacted the company--the link on their site invites customers to "Ask An Expert"--and a "business representative" tersely replied to my query with one line: "Please have your Doctor access the Novagen Professional Website." Needless to say, the exchange went downhill from there, and I never did receive the requested information. With that said, there are a number of standardized red clover products available, and if I ever do find out whether red clover is safe for the thyroid-afflicted, I'll be using one of them, not Promensil.

Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had heard stories about menopause... but when it hit me, it really hit me. Nightsweats, waking up 6-7 times at night (not gently 'waking up and dozing back to sleep' but 'all alarms going of at once and being awake in a flash and STAY awake for half an hour or so'). Called my doctor for advice and he suggested Promensil. "Take it for 6 weeks and let me know how you feel". After 5 weeks I called him because NOTHING changed at all and I was exhausted. "Told you, give it 6 weeks, almost there". Believe it or not, in the middle of that following week, I woke up "only" 4-5 times, by the end of that week 2-3 times. I've been taking Promensil now for 4 years and (for me) it is a miracle. I only wake up once a night (gently and fall back to sleep again). Hardly any nightsweats at all (I noticed that nightsweats do occur when I've had a glass of wine). I've recommended Promensil to a lot of my female friends (and mom) and all of them are thrilled. My mom took hormones to fight Menopause for a number of years, not anymore. She stopped hormone therapy and only uses Promensil. Nice bonus of taking Promensil: it improves your cholesterol and is good for your bones.

supper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mother tikes them. I bought theese product third time. This is the best for menopause.

OMG, the very best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tired everything and could not stop with the hotflashes and was not able to sleep, I was on prescribed hormone cream and still was not able to ... now I only have to take these and they work, no more "power surges" for this young gal

Menopausal hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My has been suffering of hotflashes and mood swings since the begining of her menopause. Promensil has had a great effect on these symptoms and she recommends it to all of her friends. It seems to respond differently in each individual, from 3 weeks to 3 months before it shows improvement. It is worth the try !

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful for flashes and night sweats. Recommended to all my friends of a certain age! Can only do you good. Some women have had no success with this. Some are grateful to find such a great working product for menopause symptoms. Takes a month of regular use to see benefits. Some folks are just impatient.

promensil works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within 2 days I noticed my hot flashes had diminished to maybe one a day!!! I was sleeping through the night again. Fantastic product. Easy to use.