Best Tasting Gelatinized MACA

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Navitas Naturals' organic gelatinized maca powder comes in the most economical 16oz zip-lock packaging. It ran out of stock one time and I came to buy NOW Maca. To my surprise, this is even more aromatic and great tasting. Maca is also known as Peruvian ginseng. The gelatinized form has its starch removed so as to boost its absorption. It boosts man's stamina in all forms of physical activities and is believed to increase libido and sperm health as well. To boost fertility, women can take this once daily, and stop during menstrual period or when pregnant. For menopausal women, Maca supports healthy estrogen level and is effective in alleviating symptoms like hot flashes, anxiety and moodiness. As in all herbs that regulate hormone, allow the body time to adjust and take only when needed. Maca is not suitable for women with already estrogen-dominant traits like painful breast-engorgement before menstrual period, severe acne breakout, heavy menstrual bleeding, and history of hormone-sensitive breast cancer.

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A product I have used for years. Great in morning smoothie. Love it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great and a great price

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works ! great Maca !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

Good product

Posted by rushang2 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does work ,and give me the energy.I will continue to order it.

Sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder cause I have more energy and I sleep well I wake up feeling like I am rested so this is something I will buy again. Taste good with my morning coffee. Women in menopause save your own life and buy this Maca root powder sleep will come easy with a lil Yoga and Maca Root.

;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good maca powder, use it mostly in shakes. As every maca powder, taste is really bad, but it works..

1 2