Terrible, No Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly processed. it is deodorized which means chemical treatment and solvents. I would advise staying away, far away from this one. I wish I had known, perhaps it is written in the catalog and I missed it, but since it was written in small type on the back of the label that it was deodorized, it seems like they have something to hide. :-(

don't smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't smell a coconut at all, it's thick. I wasn't impressed by it.

disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed about this coconut oil - does not smell at all after the coconuts. I'm not buying the second time this coconut oil.

miracle worker for dry skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was listening to a radio dj a couple of weeks ago. he recommended !00% coconut oil for dry skin. i'm african american so my skin gets extremely dry in the winter. the minute i apllied the product to my skin i noticed immediate results. love the fact its unscented! i keep my hair natural most of the time so its important that i have a lot of moisture. i mix a small amount with my leave-in conditioner. works amazing!! i could go on for hours. :)

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is best I ever tried. Soft and silky and almost without any scent! Ordered 2 and will continue! Highly recomended!

Now foods coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i did not like this coconut oil. it has no smell and i felt after i put it on it felt like vegetable oil.

the quality has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for about year and half , i loved it and i have been using it for my hair and skin. But the last bottle was nothing like coconut oil!! I did not feel the hydration,no more glowing skin ! It was so light and with no smell ! The quality changed a lot unfortunately! I recommend trying another brands as i will do .

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that this coconut oil comes in a plastic jar that I can get my fingers into when the product start to run low! I've purchased coconut oils in glass jars and it's impossible (without a spoon) to get the oil out of the jar when the product is only 3/4 used.

Coconut Oil- Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this natural coconut oil.

Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous and I will pursuer this product again and again 👌🏻