NOT 100% E

Posted by KMOMO7 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The package is a little deceptive: this is not pure E oil. It IS 100% natural, but NOT 100% pure E. The IU per use is quite low. There is alot of olive oil mixed in. Read label photo carefully to make sure this is what you are looking for.

Olive oil with vitamin E

Posted by DinaB123 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's basically your regular olive oil with a good mix of added tocopherols. I would prefer the oil to be organic.

More expensive but quality vitamin E oil as supplement for my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently started supplementing my dogs food with salmon oil. When dogs process salmon oil they use up some of there vitamin E reserves. This needs to be replenished. So twice a week I give them each 200IU of vitamin E oil. This oil is more expensive as it is very good quality. (Read information on the Now Foods website explaining the difference between each type of oil.)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality for good price.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have only used it externally on scares and cuts and they heal quicker in my opinion. I have also used the oil to moisturize my face on cold winter days.

good good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good good

A Favorite for the Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Now Foods, E-Oil as one of the ingredients in my massage oil and prefer it to any other Vitamin E oils.