Wendy B.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for pilling kitties.

Not just for people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My cat must take pills dailey but they have to be cut in half making them nasty tasting and difficult to swallow, the same size empty capsules the vet had were hard to open and $35 per 100 and these seem to melt faster once inside him. This all makes giving the cat his pill a breeze. Thank you

Empty Gel caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! We use for medicating cats!

Now Foods Gel Caps

Posted by KiMaLi on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have plenty of gel caps on hand for filling yourself. Check out our daily and weekly specials. Don't forget to look st the freebies too. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

Perfect for medicating my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

iHerb had the best price for #3 gelcaps. These work very well for medicating my sick cat. I can place small pills (cut up if necessary) in a gelcap so the cat doesn't get the bitter medicine taste. If there is room (which there often is), I can even combine a couple of medicines in one gelcap so the cat only needs to be "pilled" once per day. The gelcaps are also easier to swallow than most pills, especially if they are moistened a bit to make them slick.

Creating pills for a cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

working great. using it to provide medicine for my cat.

Gelatin Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just what I needed to give my cat his heart medicine which was very tiny pieces of pill that he would spit out. The gel caps are ideal - I put a smear of olive oil on them and they go down easily. Keep them in a tight bag in fridge as gelatin can melt in hot weather.

Perfect for pilling kitties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cat needs to be pilled daily and the meds are bitter, causing her to foam and drool. The no#3s are great for giving a few different meds in 1 shot! Gel caps are good quality, you can cut them down if needed to make it smaller.

"3" Gelatin Caps, Extra Small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for the last two months and they are the perfect size for my three dogs. I have a a 15 pound poodle, a 13 pound weenie/poo and a 9 pound papillon. They are very easy to fill and close securely so the contents do not fall out. I highly recommend them. They are not to be filled with liquid because they will dissolve because the are a gelatin cap.

Great for cat medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great for giving medication to cats. Paid a lot more at my vets office. These are identical in size. I am glad I found them here.