Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Live bacteria and shipped on ice.

Super for diarrhea predominant IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One a day has provided 90% relief from diarrhea with no side-effects. I take one at night before bed. Very good product. I will order again.

Helps digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have various health issues, including acid reflux, maldigestion & malabsorption, inability to deal with oxalates in foods. I have found that taking this on top of my other probiotics has helped my digestion noticeably.

Acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Good Shopping Experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast Delivery.

help GI function and immune

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

improved of constipation and irritable bowel

my stomach is doing so much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product and 'Nature's Answer, Daily Digestive Enzymes' together at the same time so keep that in mind when I say that my stomach has been doing GREAT ever since! No more diarhea, my hemrhoids have disappeared because of that, and just overall my stomach health has been much much better. As someone who has had a lot of trouble in the past I recommend both products (and started using them because my mother recommended them to me so they work great for her too).

Tried and True

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyone in my family takes this and we all agree with the results. Keeps us healthy and digestive processes balanced. We have tried many other brands and formulas and this is the best we have found. Reliable and balanced.

The perfect start of the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We take one every day before breakfast and feel very good about them!

The best probiotic Ive tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ive spent much,much more money on other brands when they were no better than this one or even as good.This bottle last forever and is the most economical.Good price and service here. Its pretty well tolerated,just some bloating and gas if I skip a few days.Be careful not to take more than directed because you CAN get an overpopulation of good bacteria then get negative side effects,ie. bowel upset. I take 2 at night and I tolerate that well. I just reordered.

1 2