Help

More people need to know about this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works wonders. 50 mg is pretty skimpy though so I take 4 at a time in the evening. I definitely notice a difference in my moods and anxiety level. I was very close to needing to take anti-anxiety meds but as a last ditch effort decided to give this a try. I noticed a difference the next morning after starting. When I stopped taking it for a couple months the anxiety came back so I know it works.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 50 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since taking 50 mg of this a day, have a feeling of well being that was missing before.

Now 5-HTP 50 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another customer mentioned they use this to help with sleep. Most things seem to need time before you notice the difference. This doesn't. I noticed within the first day or two that it was working and just 50mg.

Helps with sleep, migraines, hormone imbalance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been wonderful for helping me fall asleep at night. I usually take with 1 mg of Melatonin due to insomnia/perimenopausal Sx. It has worked so much better than the Melatonin alone. I feel very sleepy within an hour. I also have not had as many migraines if any since starting this. If you suffer from hormonal imbalance, migraines and/or trouble sleeping this may be very helpful. Just use caution because this should not be taken with SSRI's which are often prescribed to women for PMS, etc. (can cause Serotonin Syndrome).

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works well for my husband. He's taking two capsules for the night and he sleeps like a baby! Only I found on the internet that it is best to take a break of 5-HTP so now and then to make sure it keeps working well.

5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleased with 5-HTP. I take it to help stabilize my mood and I feel much better each day.

Helps for depression...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really helps against my depression, along with DMAE and St. John's Wort! Especially good for someone for me who can't take SAMe, melatonin, and other things.

Now Foods Review 5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is not as potent as the Natrol Brand. I have begun to use the other one again. Just seems to be a little less effective...

Wow what a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing and I feel soooooo much better since I started taking it. 50mg works well for me and I find that I don;t become jittery. Get into folks !!

J.Brewer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have long taken 5-htp for fibromyalgia... I take it now at night as a sleep aid, 100 mg. Works well !!!