Help

A very powerful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took it without really believing it. I ate badly and I decided to take more vegetables and less sugar . This product boosted my metabolism . I am 50 years old . It was hard for me to lose weight. I started with a bottle , I took 5 capsules per day . My weight came down from the second week . For the second bottle , I take when I need . When my weight does not move. I lost 4 dress sizes in 1 year and this really helped . An expensive but very powerful product.

Liking this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

it helps to lean out my tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gel capsules, better than regular powder capsules. Still losing weight.

Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money! Thank you!

Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

HRT is history! This supplement works, no symptoms at all. I am very happy.

AWESOME!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to give my honest opinion about this product. In fact I started taking this stuff for just two weeks its effects are very sensitive. Surely you will lose body fat, and your metabolism will run faster, especially when there is intense physical activity. You certainly will not regret it. The only inconveninente I noticed was a change in sleep the first two weeks, this actually happened to me. A little nocturnal restlessness, but a little bit. I recommend just taken the morning and never at night. Incidentally night should not be taken any other type of supplement, unless GABA and melatonin which works very well to nullify the effect of 7 Keto for some nocturnal restlessness. I conclude that this supplement works very well! I recommend to all!

Caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This did increase my energy levels initially but after a few days in combination with other supplements like carnitine and ubiquinol it caused sleep deprivation and reduced urine flow. I have given it 3 stars because it may help others who do not take other supplements, and when i have to work a night shift or climb a mountain it could be of help.

lost weight