A must have from now on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For years I have been addicted to stimulants liek red bull, 5 hour energy and just plain Starbucks Coffee because I wanted that sharp focused energy to keep me alert mentally but could never stand the jittery feeling id get when taking the above mentioned. So I stumbled upon 7-keto and thought Id give it a try after hearing rave reviews on its use as a fat loss supplement and mental alert supplement. Upon taking this I immediately felt my throat warming up. This is because 7-keto boost T3 and T4 hormones in the Thyroid Gland. I take these when im doing cardio or lifting weights. Im trying to cut up for the summer and put on muscle so decided to use this instead of a fat burner which gets you too jittery because it stimulates your central nervous system unlike 7-keto which stimulates the thyroid. I also noticed a boost in the sex drive (im not complaining) lol. Ill be buying again.

Now Foods 7-Keto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this after reading other reviews.I have to say I have tons more energy and don't feel tired all day like before (all this without any 'jitters')If it helps me to keep my figure 'lean' too, that would be added bonus - can't tell yet after 2 weeks only, but I did notice I'm not hungry (or should I say peckish) all the time and don't need much to feel fool. Definitely going to keep buying. Good price too! (as always from iHerb)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Think it works better than the original 7-keto 100mg.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It gives me energy! I have to take it in the morning only, if I take it in the afternoon I don't sleep well. I've been trying to lose weight and since starting this (about a week ago), I lost a couple more pounds.

Energy levels improved...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm diabetic, and my energy was depleted by 9 pm especially after work and dealing with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. I would be tired throughout the day too. However,I have a steady flow of energy throughout the day since taking the 7-Keto formula, and I have the energy to deal with my daughter after work as well as other activities. I would buy this product again....

I can't believe I didn't know about this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this product for slightly over 2 weeks. We both have noticed an increase in energy and the best part we have lost weight. My husband has lost 10 pounds and I have lost 8. I believe this is what my diet has been missing, I would watch my caloric intake and nothing would happen, but now I have lost weight all the while allowing myself small treats and not starving myself.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this really helps bringing up bodyheat and so energy burning level.

Effective and No noticeable side effect !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken different kinds of weight management pills before. they give me serious side effects like lost of appetite, insomia etc and have bad taste to the throat... but this product Now 7-Keto is really different. i've been able to manage my weight (lost 2-3kg) with this (together with diet restriction + exercise)... and the best thing is that there is no side effect and it's like i have never taken them. But in the gym i could feel extra energy and can run an extra mile.. it's that good.

Effective with exercise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took these with Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry KetonesAnd I've lost visible inches quicker on this with exercise, compared to my usual weight loss through exercise only.

Boosts energy without jitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this product helpful in maintaining my weight loss and giving me energy without jitters of caffeine pills. I usually took 1 a day because I would forget to take the other one... but it works just as well!