excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As a pharmacist I have lots of experience with prescription meds and OTC meds. Based on quantity, price and effectiveness this is one of the best probiotics on the market. I noticed a positive difference in the over health of my GI system within 2 days of starting this product.I experience less indigestion, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. There are other products on the market that are just as effective but you pay a lot more for less product.

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Capsules, (Ice) (NOW-02932)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product requires refrigeration; should not be offered for 2-day UPS Ground shipping. Arrives in a stryrofoam box with a single skimpy and thawed cold-pack, arriving at or close to room temperature. Needs to be a 1-day delivery service and should be packed with more effective means of keeping it cold.

Fanatastic for Fungual Infections

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for fighting yeast and other fungal infections and helping to reestablish a healthy flora in the gut. Much easier way to get these organisms than eating yogurt which is packed full of preservatives and sugars.

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These pro-biotics are pretty darn good and are obviously a great bargain price-wise. I store mine in the refrigerator and even a year later they still pass the active test (turning milk into a yogurt consistancy) When taken every day they will also help to keep you regular and reduce bloating. They will help during a cleanse to help keep things moving, too. My husband takes one every day and has for years along with Now Super Enzymes and Swiss Kriss. I personally only take one Now Foods 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus every 3 or 4 days because I swear they are SO strong and do such a great job cleansing me that they tend to make my face break out a bit if I take them every day for any length of time. So, again, for me, they are strong and I only take one every 3 or 4 days.

best for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My kids have Autism and problems with bowl movements. With this they have no problem. It's a God sent!

Fights Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When my niece started taking Acidophilus for a digestive problem, her mother noticed her eczema, which she had suffered with for years, cleared up. I tried it the eczema on my elbows disappeared as well.

acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so tahnkful for this product, before i had trouble with stomach.. and the dreaded yeast.. now almost a yr and no problems..thank you so much iherb

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now brand has never failed me and so these probiotics are the same. I fight with candida and so i need them a lot. These work great.

Quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value! Because it's packed in ice, the viability of the cultures are preserved. We have no more lactose intolerance since taking this daily.

Seems to work as well as the super 30Bill brand. Here's why:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency. So it seems that we were lucky that this ones little living cells did not die.....