Energy Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Acai is a good supplement no doubt. However, for some strange reason whenever I use this brand I break out into hives. I would still recommend it has it is very helpful before and during my menstrual cycle.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good value Acai powder. It has a very dark purple color. It mixes reasonably well in water, but there is some pulp that doesn't dissolve. I have read reviews on other brands of Acai that say it tastes like dirt. This one tastes like a sour berry. If you prefer a sweet taste, just add some Stevia.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect product to add to superfood mixtures, it tastes really good and gives you a boost of energy.

Acai Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day in my smoothie and when I am at the gym. It revives me and gives me more energy to perform. I am 63 years old.

outstanding product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a teaspoon or 2 added on my fruit or in my juices

Very happy with this acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As good as they come...or any I have tried...

Best choice if looking for acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Other freeze-dried acai only consists of the pulp. This brand includes the skin, which adds to the nutritional benefits. Nothing else added. Tastes good and pure and I feel better taking it than the diluted juices or pricey tablets.

Acai Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement to add to smoothies and recovery drinks