More powerful than you think.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife is on the cancer drug,Letrozole, and was faced with having to cease(which is not what you want)because of aches & pains, fatigue, nausea etc. Within 10 days of taking this product all symptoms disappeared and can stay on drug with no side effects.Amazing stuff,life saver really.

Acai, Super Fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have recently started using the Acai and find it to be a very good product. I am 65 years of age. I have more energy and feel better. I have noticed a small new growth of hair right at the widows peak. My skin has become much softer and my finger nails are stronger. It will be interesting to see what other changes/improvements come along in the future. As far a weight loss is concerned, I can't make a definite claim as I have also changed my eating habits to where I am eating more high water content vegetables along with smaller portions of high density foods at meal time. Then again I really do not have a great weight problem. I am 5'2" weighing 125 pounds. Down from 130 pounds, I really was not on a "diet". I do feel that Acai is supporting my health in a positive way.

NOW Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, gives me more energy, less swelling in my joints, and helps reduce fluid retention through the waist area. Recommend.

Great Energy boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Acai has one of the highest antioxidant content of any supplement. Gives me more energy and mental clarity. Good product.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother has an autoimmune illness which is called (Cicatricial Phemphigoid) which attacks the mucus of your own body. Extremely rare disease. The Acai berry seems to give her the bouts she needs somehow so this was her birthday present from me. She was thrill. I am a nurse and reached all my meds very carefully, I could not find anything wrong with this, and it is helping her so I bought a lot. I appreciate the good service and fast delivery not to mention the great price.

NOW Acai has the power!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Acai product from NOW is the best. I have tried a number of Acai products, and this has easily given me the best results in my overall well being. The darker the fruit, the more pure it is. Congrats to NOW!

Carolin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic supplement for me, haven't had colds etc since commencing Acai , especially great as I have a v low immunity, bravo!

works for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 4 weeks and have lost 9 lbs. I seem to have more energy too. I ran out and can definitely tell a difference in food cravings, am eating more snack type foods and have gained 3 pounds. thankfully my new order arrived quickly!

Acai Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Acai pills reduce the breakouts on my face and reduce improve my eyesight.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been the best stuff and i plan to use again and again. I have an increased energy level and it has been wonderful.