Help

Too many additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Natural Flavors, etc. Wish i had known.

The only concentration that can make a difference, gives energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't prefer food extracts because most of them are equivalent to consuming only a handful of fruits a month which is not effective. I bought two of these and I get 1kg of acai berry every 2 weeks. Only this kind of servings can make a difference. It also gives a stimulating effect and energy. So if you are looking for a natural food antioxidant, 2 bottles of these a month is the way to go.

Super berry woes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The acai tree is actually a type of palm tree that is native to the Amazon rainforest region that grow dark purple berries. Its combination of antioxidants, amino acids and omega fatty acids all help slow the aging process by boosting immune and metabolic function and removing destructive free radicals from our bodies. Acai has all the vitamins and minerals of most fruits. Among acai’s many antioxidants is one particular powerhouse called anthocyanin, which is suspected to be the driving force behind acai’s free-radical and age-fighting powers. It’s common in fruits with rich red and purple colours, like grapes and berries, but acai has far more than any other food. Read the label properly and do a simple mathematic calculation.” 35,000 mg (=35g) fresh acai fruit per 15ml”. (473ml/15ml)*35g=1103g nearly 2.5 pounds fresh acai berry. I don’t know how much fresh Acai berry cost as it is not available here. This juice is very sour with strong berry taste. Yes it is slightly sweet. Not recommended drink with empty stomach. Possible worsen gastric. Purchase this product mainly to boost body immune system and to fight biological stress as what this product claimed in its label.

Best way to enjoy Acai up in the cold north

Posted by djsoma on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and the feeling I got from this precious liquid. I just pour it straight to my mouth whenever I want, thanx to the easy-to-use bottle.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and healthy .

Love Love Love~!

Posted by hungrywolf on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through 3 or 4 of these already. I use it in my water, ice cream, and sometimes just squirt it directly into my mouth! It's that good and simple to use with that easy spout. Thanks iherb!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It gives me energy.

Acai

Posted by jeolca on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The highest antioxidant. Please reduce sugar.

Looks like working to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my wife to assist her weight control. she said that her apatite dropped down and she feel like burning from inside. it's been 2 weeks now and she have lost about 2 lb. she is taking 10 ml on the morning half to one hour before breakfast. happy new healthy year to everyone.

good price for a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for me and my friends. She had used similar products before, which cost much more. She said the "now foods Acai juice" both tastes and works better. Highly recommend!

1 2 3