Acai juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used MonaVia before I found this one. This works as good and is much cheaper. Also I have degenerative arthritis and it is really helping my joints.

Get More for Your Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find Acai gives me that extra burst of energy to get through my busy day without needing a nap. This great product has more Acai than other much more expensive brands. If you don't fall for the hype and compare the amount of Acai content instead, you'll find you get more for your money with NOW.

Fabulous Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take so many supplements and eat well, that it is hard for me to notice the effect of the the things I use. I can say that I am 73 and not on meds. So here what I can say about this product. It tastes wonderful and the price is right! I have spent bucks on Goji berry, but this is real bang for your buck.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a test I tried monavie for a couple weeks and noticed more energy and less joint and tendon pain. I then tried NOW for a couple weeks. I don't notice any difference so I am sticking with NOW.

Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is interesting that the label on the bottle says that there are 6.5 g of acai and 0 g of fat per serving. These two statements are incompatible. Acai is about 50% fat, so if there were really 6.5 g of acai, there should be 3 g of fat. To measure total fat, one can extract with a 2:1 mixture of chloroform plus methanol, save the chloroform layer, evaporate off the chloroform and weigh the residue. By this test, one serving (30 mL) contains only 0.16 g of fat, so it is very doubtful that there is anywhere near 6.5 g of acai in one serving.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product my husband and i use this.energy boost. sometimes we feel like the rabbit that keeps going.

Love this juice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this juice as perscribed for about a week and a half and love it. I feel like I have a better mood when taking it. I have also lost 4 pounds. I have been taking the Now Foods Energy, too and I think the combination is great!

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After reading previous reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. I, too, had been using Monavie. It appears to work just as well as Monavie for me: gives me energy, reduces colds, reduces hot flashes and I like the taste better than Monavie.

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find Acai juice which is low in sugar and low in price. I have been very satisfied with the product.

Easy to Take and Good Tastin' too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price fast delivery and good tastin'. I purchased this product to do a little internal clean up. I tend to cleanse quite a bit and this Acai juice just helps the process of cleaning out. It does give you some energy throughout the day which helps when it is 90 to 100 degee's outside. I will purchase it again.