Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Acetyl L-Carnitine has shown promise in spinal cord injuries and non-verbal autistics. My grandson, who is 7 yrs. old and severely autistic, was recently placed on Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg. daily. Within two weeks, he began to verbalize. Though he doesn't have speech like a normal developing child, Acetyl L-Carnitine has definitely helped launch him into verbalization.

Great for Neurological Issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! My son has oral/verbal apraxia and I give him 250mg in his juice each morning. With this, he is able to put together sentences and doesn't grasp for words as much.

Give it a try if you already haven't

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time using Now products because they were more expensive. I have to say that you DO get what you pay for. After taking the Now ALC for a few weeks and comparing to the other brand...HUGE DIFFERENCE. I take this with the Now L-Carnitine before workouts. My energy level and morale improved. Glad to be out of the funk.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is great for people with cardiovascular disorders or any other kind of vascular disorders (including strokes). Because it greatly improves the level of oxygenation in the blood it makes the whole body and brain function much better. It also helps to relieve muscle cramps.

Now Foods, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using all of these products for Hasimoto's thyroiditis will excellent results. Labs are normal and symptoms are gone.

feel much better when taking this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel like Im clearer headed and have more oxygen.

All Around Boost!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a dancer, this is the best source for A-C-L Carnitine I've tried, among several other brands. Increases lean body mass, boosts my metabolism and mood, and increases my energy levels for training long hours without fatigue.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I take it 3 times a day and it sharpens the mind, improves memory, and I went to this natural/organic solution rather than get hooked on pills for depression. It works!

Now Foods Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Dr. Recommended for fibromyalgia patients.

Coordination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Personally I noticed a boost in coordination after one dose that 5 years of martial arts training couldn't give me. I also ride the bus for errands and work and I no longer end up falling on people!