Help

Fantastic Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product and price.I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and this product gave me increased energy after a few days.Has also reduced pain levels from Fibromyalgia.

ALC is my favorite supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For me, the cognitve effect is amazing: I am a lot more active, I get motivated alot easier and have a more positive mood. I take 1g 1st thing in the morning (with NOW True Focus - also a great product) and sometimes 500mg with the 12.00pm meal (tried 1g but can't fall asleep too easy). Seems to work great with caffeine (I recommend green tea rather than coffee) I will use ALC forever :)

DanaB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product and has been proven to help with hearing loss, especially hearing loss of sudden onset.

Great Product - Can't Be Without It!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best supplement ever for mental clarity and focus and it also doubles as a potent fat burner. It's the one supplement I never want to run out of!!!

Acetyl-L carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a fine product witch my daughter uses for some time now. She's got CFS and she's got more energy since she's using it.

Carnatine works great for losing weight.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used carnatine in my weight loss plan for over a year and lost 18 lbs in about 3 months.

High Energy and Mental Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My thinking is clearer with this product and I have more energy then ever before. I will continue to take this product.

Works really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good alcar. I still prefer l-carnitine over this. Be aware. For me this 500mg was too much as a one time capsule. It affected my sleep. I slept only like 2-3 hours per night. Not good. It was pretty crazy. Start with smaller doses and examine yourself to see how this affects you. Then go for bigger doses if needed.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it seems working since fat on my belly seems to be decreasing.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this together with CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) and together they have achieved some great results! I've had post concussion symdrome for three years now, and after I started taking these I have much more energy, both for my brain and my body. I'm super happy with this!

1 2 3 4