US
4.6

4.6
Marxcorea
Posted on May 19, 2022
Probiotics within the budget!

I am taking probiotics since I an prone to infection and i did a great job on maintaining my gut health. great source of probiotics found in the ingredient. I have nice flow of digestion and it does not health my stomach. a supplement that you can take without worries and has lots of benefits. No bad taste and had no issues with contipation.

c6dfe38f-138f-4c7a-8130-391bb170829f
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

cheap price, excellent quality package, always trust this brand supplements, clean ingredients, biggest size, benefits - aids digestion, creates healthy gut microbiome, no constipation, absorbs better, no taste. Probiotics help good skin, good mental health n no tummy problems. If you like my review please click on thumbs up.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I like Now products as they are reasonably priced. It is difficult to fi d this strain on it’s own, so I am pleased with that. It is hard to evaluate how well it works and I have had to discontinue all probiotics as I likely have SIBO for which probiotics are not indicated. The ingredients seem to be good quality and the size of 100 caps is good for shipping to Canada.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great help for my IBS, if you take it for a certain period of time. Not just when you have pain. I'm pain free most of the time now, which is great.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Looks like a good product. I take 8 pills daily to have enough to colonize my gut. Hope this will help with my IBS long term.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this to stock up on my gut bacteria. I would have preferred a product with a higher bio-organism quantity in each tablet, but this was all that was in stock for this brand at the time. I have quite a few of this brand's other probiotic products and they are all pretty good.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

the easiest Nd best coconut milk yogurt in my instant pot every time. add 6 capsules three cans of full fat coconut milk...22 hours on yogurt setting and voila!...gets better in the fridge and keeps three weeks

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

long time user of this product. i used to have bad tumz and loose bowel previously but not any more after i started taking one capsule every morning on empty stomach. Really helps to regulate my digestive system.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good